Protect your investment. Boater's Outlet has a variety of Boat Covers IN STOCK to help protect your boat!
Tri Hull Runabouts are usually older boats, manufactured from the 60s to the 80s.
We also offer covers for v hull runabouts.
- The front of these boats has three points, hence the name tri hull.
- This type of boat is made by manufacturers such as Crestliner, Renken, Four Winns, Reinell, and VIP/Vision.
Better known as “semi-custom” covers, Styled-to-Fit® boat covers are our best selling, most popular category of covers and for good reason. Value. Our Styled-to-Fit® boat covers are designed to accommodate all popular hull styles and boat configurations. For example, a 21-foot V-Hull Runabout boat cover will fit a 21-foot V-Hull Runabout Sea Ray, Bayliner, Four Winns, Stingray, etc. The cover is not “custom” to the specific boat, but a highly fitted cover designed to accommodate the primary characteristics of the boat style. Our Styled-to-Fit® boat covers are great for travel*, mooring and storage, and feature:
- 1/4″ strong & durable shock cord encased into hem for a snug fit.
- One Heavy duty boat cover tie-down kit included**.
- Motor covers are sewn into outboard model boat covers. Some designs come with a separate motor cover.
Sunbrella Material: Premium 100% Solution Dyed Marine Acrylic 9.25 oz Fabric utilizing either Sunbrella® or Outdura®. Both fabric brands are considered to be industry leading solutions for the marine industry with competitive quality, performance and value. Both are highly UV and mildew resistant, providing excellent resistance to fading and rot, excellent (top of the line) sun blockage, breathability, and water repellency. We reserve the right to provide either fabric based on availability. (10 Year Limited Warranty on Sunbrella® and Outdura®)
Sun-DURA:100% Solution-Dyed marine grade polyester. 7.6 oz., 600 x 600 Denier. Sun-DURA® colors are part of the polyester fiber itself so the color goes completely through the fiber instead of being just on the surface. 100% Polyurethane finish coating. Excellent UV and mildew resistance. Excellent resistance to fading and rot. Excellent sun blockage. Extremely water repellent. Excellent against cold-cracking. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape. (7 Year Limited Warranty)
* Trailerable boat covers must be properly installed and tied down. Additional tie-down kit is recommended for covers 20′ and over. Visit our page for important accessories to keep your cover performing its best.
**Most boat covers will include 12 tie-down straps, however some exceptions will apply to smaller boat covers in which 6 straps will be included instead.
From Pontoon Boats to Tournament Ski Boats, Jon Boats to Center Console Fishing Boats, Boater's Outlet can get a Styled-to-Fit® boat cover that’s right for you!
Any questions please call Boater's Outlet at (801)568-0858
Cover Comes With:
- 1 – Heavy-Duty Boat Cover Tie Down Kit
- Easy Installation Instructions