The Vortex is O'Brien's "Big Daddy," wide pair, designed for super-easy deep-water starts and big, carving turns. The extra surface area reduces drag and provides a huge amount of "lift" to get larger skiers up on the plane. The large surface area also allows for skiing at a slower boat speed with less effort. If in doubt about getting up on a pair of skis, go with the Vortex Combos. They're as close to a sure bet as you'll find. Learn how to combo ski with the easy up Vortex Combo Skis on the local Utah lakes. Pick up the Vortex Combo Skis today at Boaters Outlet!
- Size: 65.5"
- Fin: Plastic
- Bindings: X-7 Adjustable with RTP
- Rider Ability: Beginner/Intermediate
- Available in Red and Blue
The X-7 is a very versatile binding. The X-7 can fit most adults, making it so you can outfit the entire family with one pair of bindings! The front boot is open toe to assist with outfitting multiple sizes. The front boot is slide adjustable for a custom fit. The back boot is a Rear Toe Plate, making it easy to take off the skies.
- Open Toe Design for More Fit, Flexibility
- Fits a Variety of Shoe Sizes
- Slide Adjustable Binding for Custom Fit
- Size: One Size Fits Most Adults