This easy to use manual can save you money in maintenance and repair bills. Step by step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job. Inside you'll find:
- Quick reference data:
- The specifications you need most all on specially marked pages.
- General Information:
- Manual organization, safety, model identification, engine operation, lubricants, corrosion prevention, propeller theory and design, basic and special tools.
- Easy to follow text and charts guide you from symptoms to solutions.
- Lubrication, maintenance, and tune-up:
- All the tasks required for safety and top performance.
- Synchronization and adjustments:
- Fuel and ignition system synchronization and adjustments to ensure best performance.
- Carbureted fuel system:
- Carburetor overhaul and pressure testing, fuel pump pressure testing, fuel tank care, fuel filter service.
- Fuel injection system:
- System pressurization, fuel filters service, fuel tank care, high and low pressure fuel pump service, vapor separator tank, air intake silencer, throttle body, intake manifold, fuel rail and injector service, electronic controls and sensors testing and service.
- Electrical and ignition systems:
- Testing and replacement procedures for starting, charging, and ignition systems.
- Power head:
- Complete power head overhaul procedures for all models.
- Complete drive train overhaul and adjustment procedures.
- Manual starter:
- Disassembly, assembly, starter rope and rewind spring replacement.
- Hydraulic trim and midsection:
- Fluid replacement and service, trim motor service, twist grip service, exhaust housing and swivel bracket service, exhaust housing care, anode service.
- Remote control:
- Complete remote control removal, disassembly, assembly, and installation.
- Reference and cross-reference to all major sections of the manual.
- Color wiring diagrams:
- Schematics for all models.
Covers: 5 and 6 hp (1997-2001), 8 hp (1995-2001), 9.9 hp-211cc (1997-1998), 9.9hp-305cc (1995-2001), 15 hp (1995-2001), 40, 50 and 70 hp (1999-2001).
Item ID: B753