This is our least expensive “all-purpose” rope. A 12” wide aluminum-core Sure-Grip handle on a 5’ detachable bridle section is combined with a 70’ mainline (for 75’ total rope length) with a takeoff loop at 28’ off (for a 47’ length). 75’ is the standard length for skiing, while 47’ is a good length for wakeboarding or kneeboarding, making this a do-it-all rope. The rope is made of top quality 16-strand, 40 filament polypropylene rope.
- Least expensive, multi-purpose rope
- 75′ total rope length (includes handle)
- Single takeoff loop at 28′ off (line length of 47′)
- 75′ is the standard length for skiing, while 47′ is a good starting length for wakeboarding and kneeboarding
- 12″ wide aluminum-core Sure-Grip handle on a 5′ detachable bridle section
- End caps for safety and durability
- Top-quality 12 strand, 40 filament Poly-E rope