So good we had to bring it back! Cobe may have designed the Clutch years ago, but this timeless shape deserves a special place in our line. It has everything a pro rider needs (pay attention to what Mizuki is ripping on), but is truly ideal for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a predictable 3-stage board with explosive pop off the wake. Designed with 4 molded fins as well as tracking channels, the Clutch provides a smooth ride with plenty of hold on the water. The variable beveled edge keeps the midsection of the board catch-free and tapers towards the tip and tail for added bite when edging. This easy to ride board is perfect for building fundamentals, improving confidence and enhancing progression.
- 3-Stage Rocker: This rocker line is generally flatter between the bindings but dramatically angles upward towards the tip and tail. This explosive rocker line generates a more aggressive and vertical pop off the wake.
- Feather Core: Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
- Variable Beveled Edge: Rolled edges for a smoother, catch-free ride, sharpening at the tip and tail for more bite.
- Quad Molded in Fins
||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||FIN SET-UP
|138 cm||16.75"||2.35 3-Stage||22 24 26||Up to 160 lbs.||Attack 1.4|
|143 cm||17"||2.4 3-Stage||23 25 27||Up to 210 lbs.||Attack 1.4|
All O'Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts so if TSA loses your hardware or it falls off the dock. Borrow some from your buddy and keep shredding.
Clutch Binding Features
- Open Toe Design for more fit flexibility.
- Free-Flex tongue opens wide for easy entry.
- Size Specific Construction.
- Strobel Lasted Liner.
- 2 degree canted chassis
- Comfort Footbed.
- Ultra lightweight
- Sizes (In Mens):