The consistent, predictable ride of the Format makes it a great board for beginners and advanced riders alike. The combination of its Progressive Rocker, Delta Base, and Center Spine gives the Format a stable yet playful feel on the water and a smooth, effortless pop off the wake. If you are looking for an easy to ride board to help you build confidence in your riding definitely check out the Format.
- Progressive Rocker: Similar to our Continuous Rocker but with a more kicked up tip and tail, resulting in more vertical pop than a Continuous Rocker and more predictability than a 3-Stage.
- Delta Base: “Chevron” shaped channels molded into the tip and tail of the board reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake.
- Feather Core: Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
- Center Spine: The V shape of the spine disperses water outwards upon impact resulting in softer landings.
- Variable Beveled Edge: Rolled edges for a smoother, catch-free ride, sharpening at the tip and tail for more bite.
|SIZE||CENTER WIDTH||STANCE||ROCKER HEIGHT||WEIGHT LIMIT||FIN SET-UP|
|Format 137||17.11"||22 24 26||2.4"||140-220 Lbs||Flank 1.1"|
|Format 142||17.26"||23 25 27||2.6"||140-220 Lbs||Flank 1.1"|
- Open Toe Design for more fit, flexibility, maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift
- Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot
- Strobel Lasted Liner
- Superior Orthotic Footbed
- LUX 2.5° Canted Chassis with Power Arch
- Combination J-Bars for ultimate heel hold
- Sizes in Mens: