Everyone has been loving the modifcations made to the Valhalla. Its new contouring and balanced thickness profile have taken an easy to ride board and made it even more forgiving to benefit beginner and intermediate riders. With that being said, some of the best riders in the world, Shota Tezuka and David O’Caoimh, rave about the Valhalla and have made it their go-to board.
Its Feather Core, new thickness profile, and molded fins give the Valhalla tons of control from edge to edge making it an ultra reliable shape. The new contouring, along with its Progressive Rocker and Delta Base, generates a smooth, controlled pop off the wake; allowing the rider to maintain control in the air and build confidence in their riding.
- Progressive Rocker: Similar to our Continuous Rocker but with a more kicked up tip and tail, resulting in more vertical pop than a Continuous Rocker and more predictability than a 3-Stage.
- Delta Base: “Chevron” shaped channels molded into the tip and tail of the board reduce drag for faster edging and a cleaner release off the wake.
- Feather Core: Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
- Variable Beveled Edge: Rolled edges for a smoother, catch-free ride, sharpening at the tip and tail for more bite.
- Quad Molded in Fins
||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||FIN SET-UP
|133 cm||16.6"||2.25 Progressive||21 23 25||80-160 lbs.||Flank 1.35|
|138 cm||16.8"||2.35 Progressive||22 24 26||130-210 lbs.||Flank 1.35|
|143 cm||17"||2.5 Progressive||23 25 27||165-250 lbs.||Flank 1.35|
- Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot
- Strobel Lasted Liner
- 3D Orthotic Footbed
- 2 degree canted NEO chassis
- Combination J-Bars for ultimate heel hold
- Ultra lightweight