303 Aerospace Protectant keeps UV-sensitive materials like new year after year. Aerospace Protectant is water-based, dries to a clear matte finish without a greasy residue, and is safe to use on MANY products, including your vehicle's paint job, gelcoat, vinyl, and leather interior.
- Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Restores lost color and luster
- Powerful UV blockers
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastic and finished leather
- Use on Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits.
- Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers.
- Inflatable boats: Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends.
- Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RVs, snowmobiles, jet skis.
- Plastics/acrylics/polycarbonates: Lexan and acrylic panels/windows/windshields/covers.
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, nude bike frames.
- Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel.
- Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers.
- Sailcloth: Dacron and monofilm.
Use only on clean surfaces. For best results use 303® Multi-Surface Cleaner. Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any overspray. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303® Aerospace Protectant and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY WIPE COMPLETELY DRY.
- Boat Interiors: Spray on your vinyl boat seats to prevent them from fading and cracking during boating season. Will also help keep them clean from dust, sand, and will help prevent those dreaded sunscreen stains.
- Automobile Interiors and Exteriors: Use on your vehicle’s dashboard every 30-45 days, to protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays, preventing fading and cracking over time. Spray on tires to make them look new without the greasy film. Use on your convertible top to keep it pliable and cleaning up easier.
Note: This product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
For California Residents:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov