The O’Brien System offers performance at an affordable price. Its Continuous Rocker keeps the board stable on the water and predictable off the wake. The System also uses dual channels at the tip and tail and center mounted Flank Fins to ensure predictable tracking and easy edging. To top it off, its extra buoyant foam core makes getting up and out of the water as effortless as can be. These features make the System a great first board for anyone just getting into the sport or the perfect board to keep on your boat for any friends who want to try their hand at wakeboarding. Visit Boater's Outlet to find the perfect board and bindings for your next trip!
- Continuous Rocker: With an even curve from tip to tail, this balanced rocker line is extremely consistent, easy to control, and rolls up the wake for a smooth predictable pop.
- 6 mm Inserts: All O’Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts so if TSA loses your hardware or it falls off the dock? Borrow some from your buddy and keep shredding.
- Quad Molded in Fins
||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||FIN SET-UP
|119 cm||15"||2.1 Continuous||18 20 22||40-120 lbs.||Attack 1.4|
|124 cm||15.75"||2.15 Continuous||20 22 24||60-140 lbs.||Attack 1.4|
All O'Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts so if TSA loses your hardware or it falls off the dock. Borrow some from your buddy and keep shredding.
Clutch Binding Features
- Open Toe Design for more fit flexibility.
- Free-Flex tongue opens wide for easy entry.
- Size Specific Construction.
- Strobel Lasted Liner.
- 2 degree canted chassis
- Comfort Footbed.
- Ultra lightweight
- OSFM Youth