A lot of other brands claim their products are buoyant – so what exactly makes Proline’s floating technology superior? The
answer is simple. All of our ropes and handles are infused with closed cell foam technology to keep our gear 100% buoyant at all times. In comparison, some of our competitors claim their ropes are neutrally buoyant, which means they neither float or sink, but over time they can dip below the waterline which is potentially hazardous. So why risk your friends and family’s safety out on the water? Always select a rope and handle that is guaranteed to float – choose Proline as your #1 watersport accessory brand.
- 15" soft molded hexagon EVA foam for a comfortable grip
- New curved endcap and hexagon plug reduces handle roll
- Tractor grip shaping increases total grip surface area by 25%
- 3/8" low-stretch Poly-E line for a solid pull
- Floating handle and mainline for improved safety and visibility